SCFX (Super Chief Xtra (SCFX))
DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Starter Set by Digitrax:SCFX (Super Chief Xtra (SCFX))
|This item has been replaced by EVO|
}Summary: The Super Chief Xtra featured the DCS100 command station and DT402 Advanced Throttle.
|See more Start Sets|
|MSRP||455 USD463.19 EUR <br />405.27 GBP <br />687.64 AUD <br />613.84 CAD <br />|
|Check Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface||Other|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||No|
This set was an improved version of the Super Chief.
- SCFX8 - Eight Amp Booster
- SCFXD – Duplex
- SCFXD8 Eight Amp Booster/Duplex
- SCFXDCE – Duplex version for Europe (CE)
- SCFXD8CE Eight Amp Booster/Duplex version for Europe
Super Chief Xtra Starter Set
- DCS100 5A Command Station/Booster
- DT402 Throttle
- UP5 Universal Panel
- Dual throttle knobs
- 30 Functions
- Full numeric key
- Simplified 4 digit addressing.
- Easy address browsing and selection.
- User friendly text messages
- Click encoders for smooth speed control
- Multi-line LCD display
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Infra-ready out of the box (UR90 sold separately)
- Simplified throttle option setup
- Support for 120 throttles and addresses
- Address 00 Supported
- Primary and Extended Addressing
- Over 9000 locomotive addresses available
- 999 accessory decoder addresses
- Programming Track output
- Built in read/write programmer allows programming and read back of CV values
- Programming Modes:
- Ops mode
- 5 Amp Duplex Radio version also available.
- Ready for transponding and cab signaling.
Eight Amp versions with the DCS200 were offered.
- No FAQs link to this page.