Summary: The DT602D is a fully duplex radio version of the DT602 throttle. For Europe, see the DT602DE model.
As all the throttle in this series functions are the same, full throttle details are located in the DT602 product page.
The DT602D and DT602DE throttles support full duplex radio wireless communications and do not require to be tethered to gain control of a locomotive. However, either a UR92 or UR93 is required to interact with the throttle over radio.
|See more Throttles|
|MSRP||270 USD274.86 EUR <br />240.49 GBP <br />408.05 AUD <br />364.26 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||Yes|
|Throttle Connection Methods||Radio, Infrared, Wired|
|Infrared Requirements||UR90, UR91, UR92|
|Radio Requirements||UR92, UR93|
|Power method||Battery, Wired|
|Display screen size||2.4|
|Can control stationary decoders||Yes|
|Max Number of Controllable Functions||29|
This throttle replaced the DT500D Advanced Super Throttle and the DT402D Super Throttle before that.
- Main article: DT602
The functionality between this radio throttle and the tethered DT602 version is the same, except for the radio communication ability. All throttles enjoy wired and infrared capabilities. For full details, features, and descriptions, see the DT602 product description page.
This model is used outside Europe. For Europe/CE regions, use the DT602DE for wireless radio operations.
This page's purpose is to link price tracking data.
- No FAQs link to this page.
- DT602 Options and Settings - Various options and settings for DT602s.
- DT602 - Primary page outlining all DT602s features and capabilities.
- DT602DE - Duplex wireless version for DT602D for use in Europe
- UT6 - Smaller version that is great for allowing visitors to operate the layout.
- UT6D - Duplex wireless version of UT6
- UT6DE - Duplex wireless version of UT6D, for use in Europe.