Summary: Available in tethered or Duplex Radio versions. The DT602 is can handle nearly every aspect of layout control.
The DT602 can run trains, create consists, set up routes, control up to 29 functions including sounds and so much more. With the soft On/Off switch and advanced power saving modes you can now operate longer than ever.
All DT602s are factory equipped with Infrared capability. Add a UR90 for infrared wireless operation. DT602Ds are equipped with Duplex Radio, using existing UR92’s for operation.
|See more Throttles|
|MSRP||200 USD177.37 EUR <br />149.89 GBP <br />279.92 AUD <br />254.74 CAD <br />|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||Yes|
|Throttle Connection Methods||Infrared, Radio, Wired"Infrared, Radio, Wired" is not in the list (Infrared, Radio, Wired) of allowed values for the "Has Throttle Connection Methods" property.|
|Radio Requirements||UR92, UR93|
|Power method||Battery, Wired|
|Display screen size||2.4|
|Number of instant throttle controls||
How many trains can be controlled instantly with knobs
|Can control stationary decoders||Yes|
|Max Controllable Switches|
|Max Number of Controllable Functions||29|
This throttle replaced the DT500 Advanced Super Throttle and the DT402 Super Throttle.
The DT602/DT602D is a handheld LocoNet throttle from Digitrax.
It represents a major departure from previous Digitrax Advanced throttles, with a new design, simpler keyboard and a large colour LCD display.
- Advanced menu system
- Built-in scrolling help and prompting
- Soft ON/OFF switch, with zero power consumption when off
- Advanced Display Power Saving modes for longer battery operation
- Throttles are powered in wireless modes by three AA cells
- Can use rechargeable AA cells
- Available in standard tethered or Radio Duplex
- Duplex Scan for available Networks and radio signal strength. Run without cords!
- Replaceable LocoNet cable which can be removed
- Dual throttle controls
- Encoders control both speed and direction control
- Full numeric keypad
- 29 functions (F0-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Supports simplified decoder programming
- Simplified 2- or 4-digit address programming
- Over 9,000 multifunction decoder addresses are supported
- Stationary decoder control, more than 2000 addresses supported
- Fast Clock display
- Recall feature
- Advanced Route editor
The DT602 is available by itself, or as part of the EVOX Evolution Express Advanced Starter Sets.
- Having issues with newer Digitrax throttles, such as DT602D or UT6, only getting power using Loconet?