|This item has been replaced by UT6D|
Summary: The UT4 series is designed for simple control of trains and their functions. Great for limiting access to advanced functions by visitors. Replaced by UT6/UT6D/UT6DE throttles. Requires UR90, UR91, or UR92 for infrared functionality. Requires UR91, UR92, or UR93 for radio functionality. Can access 9000+ locomotives, no turnout decoder control.
|See more Throttles|
|MSRP||135.00 USD137.43 EUR <br />120.24 GBP <br />204.03 AUD <br />182.13 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface||None|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||No|
|Throttle Connection Methods||Radio, Infrared, Wired|
|Infrared Requirements||UR90, UR91, UR93|
|Radio Requirements||UR91, UR92, UR93|
|Power method||Battery, Wired|
|Display screen size||0|
|Max Number of Controllable Functions||12|
- Main article: UT4
The functionality between this wireless throttle and UT4R version is the same, except for this is a duplex (bi-directional) radio communication ability. All throttles enjoy wired and infrared capabilities. For full details, features, and descriptions, see the UT4 product description page.
This model is used outside Europe. For Europe/CE regions, use the UT4DCE for wireless radio operations.
For radio operations, this throttle can only connect to UR92 and UR93. It cannot perform radio operations using a UR91, however, infrared operations will work on all UR90-UR93 panels. See the Digitrax Throttle Compatibility Matrix for more details.
This page's purpose is to link price tracking data.
- Digitrax UT4 Wireless options - Details and compatibility across various throttles and their wireless LocoNet counterparts.
- Having issues with newer Digitrax throttles, such as DT602D or UT6, only getting power using Loconet?
- UT4 - Wired, infrared
- UT4R - Wired, simplex radio, infrared
- UT4DCE - European Region - Wired, duplex radio, infrared
- UT6 - Wired, infrared
- UT6D - Wired, infrared, duplex radio
- UT6DE - European Region - Wired, infrared, duplex radio