Throttle Network:Digitrax: UP7
Summary: The UP7 is similar to the UP5, with two front panel jacks, track status light, and two rear pass through LocoNet jacks, as well as one LocoNet jack on the side.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|MSRP||19.00 USD19.34 EUR <br />16.92 GBP <br />28.71 AUD <br />25.63 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number||307-UP7-0000|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||No|
The UP7 is an enhanced version of the UP5. The difference between the two is the UP7 has the capability to recharge Digitrax DT6XX series throttles when the optional Digitrax rechargeable battery is installed.
- All connections are plug detachable
- Two RJ12 Throttle jacks on front]
- One RJ12 on side
- Two RJ12 rear jacks for connection to additional LocoNet devices
- Power Sharing circuit to charge throttles
- Connection for an optional power supply
- Up to 5 UP7s can be connected in parallel, to one power supply
- No FAQs link to this page.