DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Computer Interface:Digitrax: MS100
|This item has been replaced by PR3|
Summary: Obsolete serial to LocoNet interface.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|MSRP||45.0045.00 USD <br />45.81 EUR <br />40.08 GBP <br />68.01 AUD <br />60.71 CAD <br />|
|Check Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface||Serial|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||No|
This device is obsolete. Digitrax officially retired the MS100 in February 2021.
- Computer Interface for use with IBM compatible PCs. Connects to 25 pin RS-232 (serial) port. DB9 to DB25 adaptors can be used if required.
- Allows control of LocoNet compatible devices using 3rd party software.
- Works as a signal translator between LocoNet and an RS232 port.
- Please refer to the documentation of the third-party software for full details of the features and capabilities of the software used in conjunction with the MS100.
- Be sure the software that you choose is LocoNet Certified or Compatible.
- Computers and DCC
- DCC Software
- Computer Interface
- Computer Interface List
- Computer applications
- No FAQs link to this page.