Computer Interface:Digitrax: PR1
|This item has been replaced by PR2|
Summary: The PR1 is a low cost IBM PC-based Advanced Programmer, developed by Digitrax for easy configuration of multifunction decoders.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|MSRP||45 USD45.81 EUR <br />40.08 GBP <br />68.01 AUD <br />60.71 CAD <br />|
|Compare Prices||Latest Prices|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
- PR1 software, with graphical interface, allows creation of speed tables and loading them directly to decoders via the PR1 and programming track.
- Speed table can also be read and graphically displayed
- Save decoder information on a computer. Load the same speed table onto several decoders.
- Graphical interface for programming of many advanced options. Programming for stationary decoders like the DS54 is possible
- LocoNet Connection: No
- Programming track connection; Yes
- Windows 98 or previous versions
- The PR1 works with Windows 98 and prior
versions only. PR1 is not guaranteed to work with later versions of Windows.
- PC Compatibility Note: Because of differences in hardware used for personal
computers, PR1 is not guaranteed to work with all PCs.
- No FAQs link to this page.