PR4 Programmer (PR4)
Programming:Digitrax: PR4 Programmer (PR4)
Summary: The PR4 is a LocoNet device that allows downloading of sound files to a Digitrax sound decoder, or reflashing the firmware. And USB to LocoNet interface.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Common Name||PR4 Programmer|
|Has computer interface||Other|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible|
The PR4 is a LocoNet device that allows downloading of sound files to a Digitrax sound decoder, or reflashing the firmware. It also acts as an interface between LocoNet and a computer. It uses a USB 2.0 interface to a computer. It replaced the PR3.
See LocoNet Page for more information on this and the PR3.
- Multifunction USB to LocoNet
- Optimized for Direct mode, up to 3 times faster than PR3
- Electrically Isolated between USB and LocoNet
- Digitrax “SoundLoader” compatible. Programs Digitrax sound projects to SFX decoders
- Programs CV’s for most DCC decoders
- LocoNet MS100 mode
- Automatic configuration
- Standalone operation for CV and SoundFX programming without a Digitrax Command Station
- LED state indicator lights
- Firmware updates available from Digitrax Web site.
- Includes PS14 Power Supply
- Mac OS with JMRI
- Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 7, and 8
It requires a programming track.
For better results, an 18V power supply is recommended.
See PR4 Webpage
The PR4 comes with a power supply.
Other places that reference here
- Athearn Genesis With Tsunami TSU-1000
- Computer Interface List
- DCC Software
- Digitrax Hints
- Digitrax Products
- LocoNet Termination
- Programming Track