Throttle Network:Digitrax: LNRP
|This item has been replaced by LNRPXTRA|
Summary: The LocoNet Repeater Module (LNRP) splits, isolates, and protects LocoNet segments allowing for greater layout expansion. If LocoNet segments monitored by the LNRP have wiring or signal issues, the LNRP will disconnect and isolate that segment, protecting the LocoNet at large from disruption. When the fault is identified and corrected the LNRP will automatically reconnect the affected segment to the LocoNet.
|See more Misc DCC Items|
|MSRP||69.99 USD62.07 EUR <br />52.45 GBP <br />97.96 AUD <br />89.14 CAD <br />|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Product URL||Product Link|
|Manual URL||Manual Link|
|Has computer interface||None|
|Firmware Upgrade Possible||No|
LocoNet Repeater Module
The LNRP has been discontinued. The LNRP Xtra replaces it.
LocoNet Repeater Features
- Allows the LocoNet to be divided into segments
- Disconnects segments when a fault is detected
- Allows the operation of the throttle network to continue uninterrupted
- Reconnects faulty segments when fault is resolved
- Can be used as a diagnostic tool
- Diagnostic feedback
- Supports more than 20 devices
- Requires a power supply
- Required to provide RailSync and power to the LocoNet segments
Protected LocoNet jacks, 2 Standard LocoNet Jacks, two on rear One throttle jack
The LNRP has two connections for the protected LocoNet and an additional pair of jacks for the Standard LocoNet. The command station should be connected to the protected LocoNet
Battery Saver circuit Track Status Status Indicators
The LNRP Xtra is basically the same, with the inclusion of a PS14 power supply.
- No FAQs link to this page.