DCCWiki, a community DCC encyclopedia.
Summary: The MS100 is used to connect a computer to LocoNet
This device is obsolete. Digitrax officially retired the MS100 in February 2021.
- Computer Interface for use with IBM compatible PCs. Connects to 25 pin RS-232 (serial) port. DB9 to DB25 adaptors can be used if required.
- Allows control of LocoNet compatible devices using 3rd party software.
- Works as a signal translator between LocoNet and an RS232 port.
- Please refer to the documentation of the third-party software for full details of the features and capabilities of the software used in conjunction with the MS100.
- Be sure the software that you choose is LocoNet Certified or Compatible.